All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
 The Life of the Streets Leads to Hell – Khutbah By Ḥasan As-Ṣomālī حفظه الله, Philadelphia, USA.
– Benefits from the āyah: “Beautified for men is the love of things they covet; women, children, much of gold and silver (wealth), branded beautiful horses, cattle and well-tilled land. This is the pleasure of the present world’s life; but Allāh has the excellent return (Paradise with flowing rivers, etc.) with Him.” [Sūrah Āl ‘Imrān 3:14]
– The temptations and desires many of the people chase after.
– The meaning of ‘ash-Shahawāt’.
– The reason Allāh (عز وجل) singled out these things in this āyah.
– Analysing the way we live our lives compared to the Prophet ﷺ when Quraysh presented offers of the dunyā in exchange for him to cease his call.
– That which is better than all of the desires of the dunyā.
– From the supplications the Prophet ﷺ would say the most.
– The two groups of people in light of this āyah.
– The three roots of all disobedience.
– The consequences of following lusts.
– The way out of meeting this evil end.
– Dying in a state of Tawbah.
– The danger of being immersed and blinded by lusts and desires.
– From the cures present in the Qur’ān and Sunnah to remain firm and escape desires:
– Correct ‘Aqīdah
– Clinging to the Rope of Allāh and being patient with your brothers and sisters
– Seeking knowledge
– Good companionship
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment