All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[14/01/2023] The Importance the Salaf Gave to the Education and Protection of the Youth – By Ḥassan Ṣomālī حفظه الله – Masjid At-Tawheed – Cardiff – Wales.
Some points covered by Ḥassan Ṣomālī حفظه الله:
- Being grateful to Allāh for His blessings.
- The prohibition of entering into Philosophy, and the outcome of doing so.
- A warning against listening to podcasters and adopting their misguided outlook on life.
- An example of the tarbiyyah of the Prophet ﷺ.
- The foundation of being gentle and merciful when teaching the youth.
- The error of teaching children to memorise without understanding.
- The correct methodology of educating the youth.
- Examples of deviant sects who tried to counter falsehood with more falsehood.
- Bid’ah can only be repelled with the Sunnah.
- The lie that Philosophy is needed in order to refute atheism, liberalism, communism etc.
- Putting people in their proper places, and a warning against exaggeration and resembling the Tablīghīs in putting new Muslims forward.
- Statements from the Salaf regarding the importance of the youth being educated correctly.
- Examples of the Salaf naming and warning against the people of falsehood.
- The similarity between the storytellers of the past and podcasters today.
- The remedy for all social ills.
- The way of the people of knowledge in teaching the children (boys and girls) the Qur’ān and ‘Aqīdah before the other sciences.
What is the position regarding life on other planets, and should we concern ourselves with such things?
What is the correct response to those who say īmān does not decrease in terms of dalīl?
How severe is the statement that we are living in an alternate reality/matrix?
How can a disbelieving nation be described as being just if shirk is the greatest oppression?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.