All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
The Importance Of Beneficial Knowledge – Lesson By Abul-Ḥasan Mālik Al-Akhdar حفظه الله.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- The virtues of those who have been endowed with knowledge.
- The only thing Allāh commanded the Prophet ﷺ to seek increase in.
- The necessity of having knowledge before speech and action.
- The fiqh of Imām al-Bukhārī (رحمه الله).
- The importance of learning the affairs of Tawḥīd and the Arabic language.
- Desire to learn the dīn is required from the brothers and sisters.
- The need to learn the knowledge that would break the backs of Ahlul-Bid’ah.
- Examples from Abū Hurayrah (رضى الله عنه) and Ibn Ḥibbān (رحمه الله) regarding their zeal in seeking knowledge.
- The raising and lowering of people by way of the Qur’ān.
- An encouragement to seek beneficial knowledge and support the students of knowledge.
- A statement from one of the Salaf regarding how we benefit from the travels of the People of Ḥadīth.
- Aḥādīth regarding the obligation of seeking knowledge and the reward for doing so.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.