All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[27/08/2022] The Imām Of Sunnah, Shaykh Muqbil’s Advice To The Sunnī To Be Firm And Resolute In These Times – National Conference 2022 – By Ḥasan As-Ṣomālī حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- The only way to success and safety.
- The duty of the Prophets and Messengers.
- The middle path of Ahlus-Sunnah regarding encouraging and warning.
- From the best of righteous deeds.
- Where our allegiance lies.
- A sign that an individual’s da’wah is for their personal benefit and not for Allāh.
- The necessity of remaining patient upon the truth when calling to Allāh.
- The necessity of returning to the senior scholars.
- Examples of the resoluteness of Shaykh Muqbil.
- Verses in the Qur’ān that console the believers and encourage them to remain patient.
- Ibn al-Qayyim on the path that leads to istiqāmah.
- The blessings Allāh has placed in the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah.
- Not being deceived by Ahlul-Bid’ah who try to conceal their falsehood.
- How the lies of the enemies of the Sunnah lead to people being guided.
- The tarbiyyah of the ‘ulamā in remaining firm.
- Being certain upon the truth.
- The basīrah of the ‘ulamā.
- Allāh’s raising of the scholars of the Sunnah through knowledge.
- The comfort attained through seeking knowledge.
- That which our da’wah is based upon.
- What books do you advise with to learn adab?
- What is your advice for someone new to practicing?
- How do you explain the verse, “And fight them until there is no more fitnah and the religion will all be for Allāh alone” to the layman?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.