All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[15/10/2021] The Hadith of Jibreel (Part 9: Īmān in the Messengers) – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 63] – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Hadīth #63: Hadīth Jibrīl [Part 9]
– Īmān in the Messengers.
– The obligation of believing in everything that has been revealed regarding the Prophets and Messengers.
– The meaning of ‘Ummatul-Ijābah’ and ‘Ummatud-Da’wah’.
– The number of Prophets mentioned by name in the Qur’ān.
– The differences between a Prophet and a Messenger.
– Proof from the Qur’ān that angels are also referred to as messengers.
– Reviling or mocking any of the Prophets takes a person out of the fold of Islām.
– The false accusations of the Jews and Christians regarding some of the Prophets.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.