All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[08/10/2021] The Hadith of Jibreel (Part 8: Īmān in the Books) – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 62] – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
To listen to the pervious lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #63: Ḥadīth Jibrīl [Part 8]
– Īmān in the Books.
– Belief in all of the revealed Books, whether we know their names or not.
– The Books named in the Qur’ān and the Messengers they were revealed to.
– The corruption of the Books of the Jews and Christians.
– The preservation of the Qur’ān exactly as it was revealed.
– The excellence of the Qur’ān over the previous Books.
– The three categories regarding the narrations from Ahlul-Kitāb.
– The reason for the mention of the disconnected letters at the beginning of some Sūrahs.
– The lasting miracle of the Qur’ān.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.