All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[29/10/2021] The Hadith of Jibreel (Part 11: Īmān in al-Qadar) – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 65] – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:[Lesson 65]
– Hadīth #63: Hadīth Jibrīl [Part 11].
– Īmān in al-Qadar [cont’d].
– The two ways by which we know what has been decreed.
– A tremendous narration that protects the believer from anguish and depression.
– Taking the means and understanding that the end result is with Allāh.
– The importance of taking the means regarding our children.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.