All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[22/10/2021] The Hadith of Jibreel (Part 10: Īmān in the Last Day) – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 64] – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:[Lesson 64]
– Hadīth #63: Hadīth Jibrīl [Part 10].
– Īmān in the Last Day.
– The meaning of ‘Yawmul-Ākhir’.
– The two lives of the hereafter.
– The place of the souls of the believers after death.
– Ali’s (رضى الله عنه) distinction between this world and the next.
– The resurrection will occur to the body that was present in this world, and no one is exempt from that.
– Īmān in al-Qadar (Pre-Decree), its good and its evil.
– The four levels of belief in al-Qadar.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment