All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[03/05/2019] “The Excellence of the One Who Reaches the Periods of Goodness and Truly Benefits from Them.” (Ramadan) – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– Examples of daily, weekly, monthly and yearly opportunities of goodness for the believers.
– How the Salaf benefited from their time.
– Allāh’s command to worship Him until death.
– The one who is happy in this life and the next.
– The blessing of a long life for the pious one who utilises his time in the dunyā to worship Allāh vs the wretched one who squanders his time in disobedience.
– Jibrīl’s du’ā’ against the one who reaches Ramaḍān and is not forgiven.
– What occurs on the first night of Ramaḍān.
– Allāh’s command to fast the month of Ramaḍān.
– The reason there are so many aḥādīth regarding the virtues of Ramaḍān.
– The reason for fasting the month of Ramaḍān, and its fruits.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.