All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[02/02/2018] The Cure to Worry, Sadness & Grief According to the Qur’ān & Sunnah – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– Hardships that afflict the heart and soul, and their effects.
– Attaining nearness to Allāh in times of hardship.
– Realising the insignificance of the dunyā and looking towards the hereafter.
– The promise of Allāh for the one who believes and does righteous deeds.
– The recompense for the believer who suffered grief and sadness.
– Understanding the reality of this world.
– The outcome for those who make the hereafter their goal.
– The necessity of calling upon Allāh, and a mention of two supplications the Messenger ﷺ used to say.
– Trusting in Allāh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment