All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[10/07/2015] The Humility, Generosity, Kindness, Sacrifice & Courage Of The Prophet ﷺ – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- The excellence and nobility of the Messenger ﷺ over all of creation.
- A mention of some of the virtues of the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ.
- A description of his performance of the night prayer.
- His fasting outside of Ramaḍān.
- His bravery on the battlefield.
- Jihād for the Sake of Allāh vs terrorist insurgencies.
- The ṣadaqah of the Messenger ﷺ, and examples of his generosity.
- The obligation of following the Prophet ﷺ, and examples of simple things we can do to emulate him.
- The da’wah of the Prophet ﷺ and his great desire for the people to be guided.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment