All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[25/03/2022] The Blessed Month Of Ramaḍān – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The approach of Ramaḍān and the opportunity to become from the Muttaqīn.
– The tremendous good present in this blessed month.
– Preparing for this great month.
– The intercession of fasting and the Qur’ān for a person on the Day of Judgement.
– A ḥadīth that gives one strength when fasting becomes difficult.
– The sincerity required for fasting, and the reward for it.
– Reflecting over our wrongdoings and purifying ourselves in this month of forgiveness.
– The reward for standing in prayer during the nights of Ramaḍān.
– The loss of the one who reaches Ramaḍān and is not forgiven.
– Hastening to make up missed fasts before Ramaḍān enters.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.