All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[03/03/2023] That Is Allah, Your Lord; So Worship Him!– By ‘Abdulilah Lahmami حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– Success is found in worshipping Allāh with sincerity.
– Uprightness upon Tawhīd.
– The promise of Allāh to His righteous servants.
– Shaykh Zayd Al Madkhali رحمه الله on the Name of Allāh “Al Mu’min”.
– The One who truly deserves to be worshipped alone.
– The encouragement of the Prophet ﷺ for us to make du’a and athkār.
– The most beloved actions to Allāh.
– The steadfastness of the Sahābah.
– Avenues for the believer to become an upright worshipper.
– The best of those who fall into sins.
– Preparing for the meeting with Allāh.
– Those who are consistent upon their prayer.
– Allāh protects the Dīn and Da’wah of Tawhīd and Sunnah.
– We are all drinking from the cup of death!
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment