All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[04/03/2022] Striving to Attain That Which Will Benefit and Not Being Negligent – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 80] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:[Lesson 80]
– Hadīth #79 (cont’d).
– The blameworthiness of depending solely on the worldly means.
– The two affairs that must be present when seeking what will benefit.
– The correct manner of taking the means.
– Striving to attain what will benefit and not being lazy/negligent.
– The meaning of being moderate when striving for rizq.
– A warning against being displeased with the Qadar of Allāh if one doesn’t reach his desired outcome.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.