All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[30/01/2021] Shaikh Rabee’ حفظه الله on the Excellence of the Scholars and Their Efforts in Guiding the Ummah by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– The importance and role of the scholars.
– A mention of some of the scholars from the first three generations.
– It is upon the scholars of the Sunnah to exert effort in giving da’wah and freeing the Muslims from the grips of the people of misguidance.
– We must know the scholars and recognise their worth.
– “Verily, from the signs of the Hour is that knowledge will be taken from the aṣāghir.” An explanation of the meaning of “aṣāghir”.
– A mention of some of the major scholars throughout the centuries.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment