All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[24/06/2022] “Say, I Believe In Allāh And Thereafter Be Steadfast!” – By Abu Fuḍayl ‘Abdur Raqīb حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– Benefits from the statement of the Messenger ﷺ, “Say I believe in Allah and then be upright/steadfast.”
– Faith/īmān with the people of Sunnah.
– Shaykh Rabī’(حفظه الله) on the intent of being firm upon the Sunnah.
– Guidance is in the Hands of Allāh.
– Guidance is a favour and mercy from Allāh.
– Complete and partial misguidance.
– Misguidance for the one who is deserving of that.
– “O turner of the hearts, keep our hearts firm upon your Dīn”.
– The Pre decree / Qadr overtaking an individual’s final outcome.
– Two important supplications from the Messenger ﷺ.
– Striving to remain firm and steadfast up until our last moment.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.