All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[24/07/2022] Renew & Strengthen Your Imān – 10 Foundations In Increasing Imān – By Uways At-Ṭaweel حفظه الله. Lesson at Markaz us-Sunnah, London.
Some points covered by Uways At-Ṭaweel حفظه الله:
– The great importance of this topic and some effects of low īmān.
– Asking Allāh to renew our īmān.
– The means of increasing īmān:
1. Obtaining beneficial knowledge.
2. Reciting the Qur’ān with contemplation.
3. Knowledge of the narrations of the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ.
4. Reflecting on the Sīrah of the Messenger of Allāh ﷺ.
5. Reflecting upon the merits of Islām.
6. Reading and studying the lives of the Salaf.
7. Dhikr (remembering Allāh).
8. Striving to implement al-Ihsān (excellence) in worshipping Allāh and in how one treats the creation.
9. Having presence of heart in the salāh.
10. Calling to Allāh, for Allāh.
11. Having good companions who help you implement the previous ten points.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment