All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[06/05/2022] Remain Steadfast After Ramaḍān – By Abu Idrees Muhammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The sadness felt after Ramaḍān.
– The address of Ibn Mas’ūd (رضى الله عنه) on the last day of Ramaḍān.
– Bishr al-Ḥāfī (رحمه الله) on the wretchedness of those who only know Allāh in Ramaḍān.
– Striving after Ramaḍān and not limiting our worship and dīn to a specific place, time or person.
– Reflecting upon the quick passage of Ramaḍān and our lives.
– Anas b. Mālik (رضى الله عنه) on the five days of Eid for the believer.
– Taking the means to be upon istiqāmah after Ramaḍān.
– The Messenger ﷺ on who is the best and smartest believer.
– Preparing for death.
– The need to constantly beg Allāh for steadfastness.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.