All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[17/06//2022] Remain Silent When The Companions Are Mentioned! – By Abu Fuḍayl ‘Abdur Raqīb حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The ḥadīth of the Prophet ﷺ “If my Companions are mentioned then remain silent.”
– The Companions are the greatest of mankind after the Prophets and Messengers.
– Shaykh Rabi ibn Hādī (حفظه الله) on the status of the Companions within Islām.
– The description and praise of the Companions in the Qur’an.
– The authorships of the scholars regarding the virtue and lives of the Companions.
– The mission and plot of the enemies of Islam.
– Our obligation to defend the honour of the Companions of the Prophet ﷺ.
– The creed of Ahlus-Sunnah regarding any differing that occurred between the Companions.
– The Companions being a safeguard for this Ummah.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment