All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
 Reflection Upon The Qur’ān – By Abu Idrees Muḥammad Khān حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Sunnah An-Nabawiyyah, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Āyāt regarding reflecting upon the Qur’ān.
- The effect of the verses of Allāh upon the believers.
- Muḥamamd b. Ḥasan (رحمه الله) on the fruits of reflecting upon the Qur’ān.
- The Ṣaḥābah’s attachment to the Qur’ān.
- The sustenance of the rūḥ and heart.
- The most beloved thing to Allāh by which the servant draws closer to Him.
- A tremendous statement from Muḥammad b. Sammāk (رحمه الله) regarding the claims we make vs our reality.
- Mālik b. Dīnār (رحمه الله) on the consequences of not favouring the Speech of Allāh over the speech of the creation.
- How to attain the sweetness of īmān through recitation and reflection of the Qur’ān.
- The real cure for the hearts.
- A du’ā that removes sadness and anxiety and replaces it with happiness.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.