All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[07/04/2023] Ramaḍān & The Passing Of Time – By Abu Fuḍayl ‘Abdur Raqeeb حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- Reflecting upon the signs of Allāh.
- Asking ourselves what have we gained from this blessed month thus far, and analysing the acts of worship we have put forth.
- Shaykh Fawzān (حفظه الله) on the ḥadīth, “The beginning of Ramaḍān is mercy, its middle is forgiveness and its end is freedom from the Fire.”
- A warning against being from those who exit Ramaḍān worse than they entered.
- The three states regarding our time, and what can be done in each state.
- The average lifespan of this ummah.
- The need to take advantage of the opportunities present in Ramaḍān.
- How this ummah can compete with the previous nations.
- Encouragement to benefit from what remains of Ramaḍān.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment