All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[19/11/2021] Patience – A Characteristic Of The Believers – Lecture With Markaz Alhoeda Wa Noer (Rotterdam/Netherlands) – By Uways At-Ṭaweel حفظه الله.
Some points covered during this lecture:
– Glad tidings from the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) for the believer.
– Statements from the Salaf showing the great status of patience.
– Verses from the Qurʾān mentioning patience.
– The definition and origin of the word ‘ṣabr’.
– An explanation of the three categories of patience.
– An explanation of the three stages patience is required when performing an act of worship.
– The implications of self-amazement.
– The three destructive affairs.
– From the means that causes an act to become null and void.
– The patience of Prophet Yūsuf (عليه السلام) in staying away from disobeying Allāh.
– Those with the severest trials, and the reason they are tested.
– The blessings present in trials.
– Aḥādīth that encourage us to have patience.
– The patience of Umm Zufar (رضى الله عنها).
– The two types of epileptic fits.
– The outcome of having patience.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment