All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[28/08/2022] Part 3 – The Six Stages of Seeking Knowledge According to the Scholars of the Sunnah– National Conference 2022 – By Uways At-Ṭaweel حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- The Fifth Stage: Implementing the knowledge.
- Ibn al-Qayyim on the fruits of knowledge.
- A warning against not implementing the knowledge one has gained.
- Benefits from the āyah, “The likeness of those who were entrusted with the (obligation of the) Tawrat (Torah) (i.e. to obey its commandments and to practise its legal laws), but who subsequently failed in those (obligations), is as the likeness of a donkey who carries huge burdens of books (but understands nothing from them)…” [Sūrah al-Jumu’ah 62:5]
- The necessity of making the Book of Allāh and Sunnah of the Messenger ﷺ a judge between us in every affair.
- Statements from the Salaf regarding the importance of implementing one’s knowledge.
- Those whom Allāh raises and those He debases.
- The strictness of the Salaf in implementing their knowledge.
- Muḥammad b. al-Fadl on the four categories of people as it relates to knowledge and action/implementation.
- The difference between having knowledge and being from the people of knowledge.
- The Sixth Stage: Spreading the knowledge and calling to Allāh.
- Shaykh al-Fawzān on the two categories of da’wah.
- The jihād of the heart and tongue in calling to Allāh.
- Following the manhaj of the Prophets and Messenger in starting our da’wah with Tawḥīd.
- The manhaj of da’wah.
- Ibn al-Qayyim on the three categories of people da’wah is given to.
- Virtues of calling to Allāh.
- The answer to all our problems.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.