All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[27/08/2022] Part 2: Unity Upon The Usūl Of The ‘Aqīdah Ahl Al-Sunnah – From A Lecture By Shaykh Al-Fawzān. – National Conference 2022 – By Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- How the īmān, firmness and truthfulness of those in the time of the Messenger ﷺ was tested.
- The first issue of the Khawārij in the time of the Messenger ﷺ.
- The method of the hypocrites of exposing the people to poverty and hunger to make them leave the truth.
- Proof that none of the Prophets and Messengers sought wealth from the people for conveying the message to them.
- A sign of the perfection of good character.
- Protection from desires, inclining to the world and compromising in the dīn.
- A warning against those who charge the people to teach them Tawḥīd.
- The different categories of people encompassed in the verse, “Whosoever desires the life of the world and its glitter; to them We shall pay in full (the wages of) their deeds therein, and they will have no diminution therein.” [Sūrah Hūd 11:15]
- The hadīth about the splitting of the ummah and those who are saved/not threatened with the Hellfire.
- The reason splitting wasn’t severe in the virtuous generations.
- The reason for the prominent mention of certain scholars of the past despite there being thousands of scholars.
- Some of the names of the saved group and why they were given these names.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.