All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[13/01/2023] [Part 2] Shaykh Muqbil (رحمه الله) – A Day In Dammaj – By Abul-Ḥasan Mālik Al-Akhdar حفظه الله – Masjid Salafi – Birmingham – UK.
Some points covered by Abu Al-Ḥasan Mālik حفظه الله:
- Imām Aḥmad’s (رحمه الله) beautiful clarification regarding who is intended by the ‘Victorious Group’.
- Demolishing bid’ah by way of the Sunnah.
- The importance of clarification in the Dīn of Allāh.
- The manner in which Ibn ‘Abbās (رضى الله عنه) refuted the Khawārij vs those who accompany Ahlul-Bid’ah with the weak excuse that they are giving them da’wah.
- Clear evidence from the Salaf regarding the permissibility of removing a person from the masjid if he is seeking to cause harm or confusion amongst the people.
- Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymīn’s (رحمه الله) and Shaykh Rabī’s (حفظه الله) defence of Shaykh al-Albānī (رحمه الله) against those who accused him of irjā.
- Al-Khaṭīb al-Baghdādī’s (رحمه الله) detailed definition and praise of the People of Ḥadīth.
- Taqlīd vs accepting the word of the trustworthy narrator.
- Refutation of those who claim that Shaykh al-Albānī, Imām al-Bukhārī (رحمهم الله) and even Abū Hurayrah (رضى الله عنه) were Muḥaddithūn but not Fuqahā.
- Shaykh Rabī’s (حفظه الله) praise for Dārul-Ḥadīth in Dammāj and the efforts of Shaykh Muqbil (رحمه الله).
- Shaykh Rabī’ (حفظه الله) on who the real People of Ḥadīth are.
- Refutation of the false claim that groups such as Jamā’ah at-Tablīgh have better character than the Salafīs.
- Judging a person by way of his adherence to the Sunnah and his companionship.
- The deep hatred the enemies of the Sunnah have for the callers to Salafiyyah.
- The humility and zuhd of Shaykh Muqbil (رحمه الله), and an example of the great love he had for his students.
- Shaykh Muqbil’s (رحمه الله) refusal to accept money from the misguided groups and parties.
- How the whispers and promises of the ḥizbiyyūn resemble the whisperings of Shayṭān.
- Encouraging our children to seek knowledge and being diligent to study ourselves, regardless of our age.
- A mention of some scholars who started studying at an older age.
- Dammāj in the early days.
- Understanding that success is from Allāh alone and not due to our own abilities.
- Being humble and leaving off arrogance.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment