All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[12/01/2023] [Part 1] Shaykh Muqbil (رحمه الله) – A Day In Dammaj – By Abul-Ḥasan Mālik Al-Akhdar حفظه الله – Masjid Salafi – Birmingham – UK.
Some points covered by Abu Al-Ḥasan Mālik حفظه الله:
- Showing gratitude and honouring those who taught us our dīn.
- Travelling to seek knowledge and the example of Jābir b. ‘Abdillāh (رضى الله عنه) travelled a great distance for a single ḥadīth.
- The benefit of bringing different narrations together.
- Clarification regarding widespread narrations attributed to Shu’bah, Fuḍayl b. ‘Iyāḍ and Imām al-Bukhārī (رحمهم الله) that are not authentic.
- The importance of ascertaining the authenticity of a statement before attributing it to a person.
- The taqwā of Anas b. Mālik (رضى الله عنه).
- A narration regarding the virtues of the people of Yemen.
- The reason for the name ‘Yemen’.
- An-Nawawī and Abū Bakr b. Durayd (رحمهم الله) on the intent of the word ‘ḥikmah’.
- The praise of Shaykh al-Albānī (رحمه الله) and Shaykh Rabī’ (حفظه الله) for Shaykh Muqbil (رحمه الله), and their advice to study in Dammāj.
- Ibn Kathīr (رحمه الله) on the greatest honour for the People of Ḥadīth.
- Al-Manāwī (رحمه الله) on how to determine if a person’s claim to be from Ahlul-Ḥadīth is true.
- Examples of the scholars of Ḥadīth who have defended the ‘Aqīdah and Sunnah.
- The praiseworthiness of Islamically legislated criticism.
- The reason Ḥakim an-Naysābūrī (رحمه الله) wrote the book ‘Ma’rifah ‘Ulūm al-Ḥadīth’.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.