All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[26/08/2022] Part 1 – “…But They Never Changed In The Least!” (Sūratul Aḥzāb v.23) – National Conference 2022 – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- The sickness of ignorance, and its cure.
- The story of the Battle of the Confederates and benefits found therein.
- The types of munāfiqūn present in the time of the Prophet ﷺ.
- Those in our time who do as the confederates did, in teaming up against the Salafīs.
- Āyāt regarding the Battle of the Confederates.
- Mu’jizāt that occurred during this time.
- The example of the Messenger ﷺ and his Companions (رضى الله عنهم) regarding patience and being certain of the promise of Allāh.
- Remaining firm and upright upon the covenant of Allāh.
- The Salaf on that which constitutes true misguidance.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment