All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[02/06/2023] “O Allāh Forgive Me My Sin!” – By Abu Fuḍayl ‘Abdur Raqīb حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
- A Ḥadīth Qudsī we are in need of reflecting upon regarding the slave who constantly falls into sin but then turns to Allāh and seeks His forgiveness.
- The state of the believer between obedience and disobedience.
- Being balanced regarding fearing Allāh’s punishment and hoping for His forgiveness.
- The state in which the slave was created and how he should be when he falls into sins.
- Allāh’s command to turn to Him in repentance.
- The desire of every believer.
- Ibn Mas’ūd (رضى الله عنه) on the difference between the believer and the sinner in how they treat their sins.
- Those from this ummah who will not be pardoned for their sins.
- A warning against publicising one’s sins.
- How Shaytān tricks the open sinner into thinking he is upon ikhlās.
- Concealing one’s sins and turning to Allāh in repentance.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.