All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[03/12/2021] None Of You Truly Believes Until He Loves For His Brother What He Loves For Himself – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 70] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:[Lesson 70]
– Ḥadīth #67: “None of you truly believes until I am more beloved to him than his son, his father and all of mankind.”
– The obligation upon every Muslim to love the Messenger (صلى الله عليه وسلم) more than anyone else, including himself.
– The wisdom why the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) clarified the right he deserves.
– The tremendous principle regarding the one who calls to good.
– The great danger of inviting to misguidance and making one’s sins public.
– The status of the Companions.
– The test for if a person truly loves the Messenger of Allāh (صلى الله عليه وسلم).
– The obligation of establishing proof for what is claimed in matters related to the dunyā and ākhirah.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.