All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[26/12/2020] Winter Conference 2020: The Means of Protection From the Trials Tribulations of Shaytān – By Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq (حفظه الله).
Some of the points discussed during this lesson:
– The goals and intentions of Iblīs.
– The enemies that surround the believers.
– Examples of how Shayṭān misguides mankind.
– The series of steps taken by Iblīs to misguide the people:
1. Kufr and Shirk
3. Major sins
4. Minor sins
5. Preoccupying a person with permissible things that do not have any reward.
6. Preoccupying a person with deeds that are inferior in reward.
7. Unleashing his party from the jinn and mankind upon the person to bring all types of harm to him.
– Steps a believer can take to protect himself from the ambush of Shayṭān:
1. Take him as an enemy
2. Īmān in Allāh
5. Obedience to Allāh
6. Fortify oneself by way of remembrance of Allāh
7. Seek refuge with Allāh
8. Beware of disobedience to Allāh
9. Not following the footsteps of Shayṭān.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment