All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[27/01/2022] [Lesson 8] Seventy-Two Sects That Will be in The Hellfire & Calling Oneself “Salafī” – Readings From “Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies” – Lessons with Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:[Lesson 08]
– Question 12: Those who fall into the seventy-two sects that will be in the Hellfire.
– Question 13: Calling oneself Salafī.
– The permissibility of calling oneself Salafī and ascribing to Ahlus-Sunnah wal-Jamā’ah if the ascription is true.
– The purpose of using titles such as Sunnī, Salafī, Atharī.
– Proof from Ibn Taymiyyah regarding the permissibility of calling oneself Salafī.
– The conditions of repentance for the caller to bid’ah.
– The repentance of Ibn ‘Aqīl and Abul-Ḥasan al-Ash’arī.
– The real reason Ahlul-Bid’ah criticise the usage of the term Salafī.
– Statements from scholars of the early generations using the term Salafī.
– Titles used by the Prophet ﷺ to distinguish the group upon the truth, and the command for the believers to distinguish themselves from the people of falsehood.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.