All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[15/01/2022] Prophetic Morals – With Advice & Guidance for the Muslim Woman (The Joking of the Messenger ﷺ) – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:[Lesson 06]
– Chapter: The Joking of the Messenger ﷺ
– Ḥadīth #265.
– The truthfulness of the Messenger ﷺ, even when joking.
– The age and appearance of the people of Jannah.
– Ḥadīth #266.
– The permissibility of (occasional) friendly play.
– The important role of spending time together and creating memories in preparing for times of hardship.
– The effects of a strong family bond upon the children.
– Ḥadīth #268.
Q&A – Rules of ‘iddah and divorce:
– ‘Iddah of the widow, revocable divorce, irrevocable divorce and khula’.
– The permissible and impermissible times for a man to divorce his wife.
– Three divorces in one sitting.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.