All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[04/02/2023] [Lesson 43] Chapter: Jihād and the Appearance of the Dajjāl – The ‘Aqīdah of Imām Muhammad ibn ‘Abdil-Wahhāb – By Abu Khadeejah – Masjid Bin Bāz – London.
Weekly lesson at Masjid Bin Bāz, London, UK – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. To listen to previous lessons, go to the Playlist HERE
Some points covered during this lesson:
- Chapter: Jihād and the Appearance of the Dajjāl.
- The ruling of jihād cannot be abolished, nullified or abrogated.
- The meaning of the term ‘dajjāl’.
- Proof that every Prophet warned his nation of the fitnah of the Dajjāl.
- Ways and means to protect ourselves from the Dajjāl.
- A brief explanation regarding the emergence of the Dajjāl and the events that will occur thereafter.
- A clear ḥadīth that refutes the futile claim of some ignorant writers who say the Dajjāl is not a person.
- The ideology of those who have the thinking of Nimrūd and Fir’awn.
- A call to the people to believe in Allāh, the true Messiah ‘Īsā b. Maryam and the Messenger Muḥammad (عليهم الصلاة والسلام).
- Three categories of people regarding belief in the Dajjāl.
- Proof from the Qur’ān for the descent of ‘Īsā b. Maryam (عليه السلام).
- Responding to those who say Islām is not a religion of jihād.
- The purpose, fruits and conditions of jihād.
- The wisdom of Abū ‘Amr b. Ṣalāḥ (رحمه الله).
- The harm of the innovators vs the harm of the disbelievers upon the Muslims.
- Yaḥyā b. Ma’īn (رحمه الله) on the great station of the one who defends the Sunnah.
- The basis of jihād.
- After ‘Īsā b. Maryam has killed the Dajjāl and then they believe in him, will that not be too late for them to believe?
- Can a food caterer put items on a menu which have not been bought? They are bought after the order is made.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment