All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[Lesson 20] The Ignorance & Deviation Present In The Writings Of Muḥammad Surūr – Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies – Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points covered during this lesson:
- Question 28: A comprehensive reply to the ignorance and deviation present in the writings of Muḥammad Surūr.
- His hatred for the books of ‘Aqīdah.
- His Khārijī ‘Aqīdah in declaring sinful Muslim rulers to be disbelievers and his unrestricted takfīr due to major sins.
- His belittlement and hatred for the scholars of Sunnah in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- How the scholars came to the conclusion of the permissibility of seeking help from the kuffār against a common enemy in a case of necessity.
- Shaykh al-Fawzān’s strength in manhaj highlighted in his strong words against Muḥammad Surūr.
- Muḥammad Surūr’s resemblance to Ibn Baṭṭūṭah regarding his fabrications against the scholars of the Sunnah.
- The reason the people of misguidance fabricate lies against the scholars of the Sunnah.
- The real goal of Muḥammad Surūr and others like him.
- The need to cling to the books of the Salaf and the known, reliable scholars.
- A word regarding the scholars who revived the dīn and correct ‘Aqīdah during various times and trials.
- What is the ruling on performing multiple ‘Umrahs on one journey to Makkah?
- Who was the last khalīfah of the Muslims?
- Advice to a young man whose parents are forcing him to attend university and take a loan, saying they will shoulder the sin of ribā for him.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment