All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[Lesson 19] Refraining From Seeking Knowledge To Avoid It Being An Evidence Against Oneself | Advice To The Youth Who Have Been Affected By Desires & Groups – Beneficial Answers to Questions Regarding The Innovated Methodologies – Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points covered during this lesson:
– Question 26: Beginner students of knowledge refraining from attending the circles of knowledge so the proof is not increased against them.
– Question 27: Advice to the youth who have been affected by desires and group fanaticism.
– The ill effects of false ideologies and books entering into the Muslim lands.
– The fruits of clinging to the scholars of the Sunnah.
– Ahlul-Bid’ah’s revilement of Ahlul-Athar.
– The reason for splitting and division.
– The evil examples of Muḥammad Surūr, Ibn Lādin (and their likes) in their waging war against the truth and the land of Tawḥīd.
– Having certainty in the truth of Salafiyyah and not opening up ourselves for debate regarding our religion.
– Following the example of Ḥasan al-Baṣrī and Imām Mālik in shunning those who seek to debate regarding the dīn.
– Understanding that we are living in times of great fitan, and not being deceived by the ideas of the misguided ones.
– Being grateful for the blessing of Salafiyyah.
– The three types of people who attack the scholars.
1. What is intended when the Shaykh said there are three types of people who attack the honour of the scholars?
2. What advice can you give to someone who recently left ḥizbiyyah and is now with the SalafĪs but some of the callers of ḥizbiyyah are constantly asking why he doesn’t come around and attend the lessons?
3. Did the Prophet ﷺ see Allāh?
4. Is it permissible to use meditation as a means of attaining peace and spirituality?
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment