All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
[05/04/2020] Kindness and Gifts to Non-Muslim and Muslim Relatives – Al-Adab Al-Mufrad of Imām al-Bukhāri رحمه الله – Explained by Shaykh Zayd al Madkhalī رحمه الله, lesson by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Ḥadīth #26.
– The importance of keeping ties with non-Muslim relatives, and the permissibility of giving them gifts (outside of their festivities).
– The forbiddance of imitating the kuffār and going to excess.
– The permissibility of giving gifts to one’s friends.
– The permissibility of seeking clarification if there is a misunderstanding regarding an affair.
– The permissibility of selling a gift.
– The permissibility of beautifying oneself on Yawmul-Jumu’ah, when receiving delegations and on the days of celebration.
– The necessity of humility and not being deceived by one’s status amongst the people.
– Clarification that whatever is forbidden for a Muslim is also forbidden for a non-Muslim.
– The Prophet’s ﷺ love for his mother.
– The permissibility of having natural love for one’s non-Muslim relatives.
– An encouragement to build love and strengthen family ties and brotherhood.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment