All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[14/08/2020] Islām, The Straight Path – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– The reason Islām spread and liberated hearts and bodies.
– The consequences of departing from the obedience of Allāh.
– The reason for unity, strength and victory.
– The definition of ‘Muwaḥḥid’ and the firmest handhold that will never break.
– The only path to Jannah.
– The obligation of following the Qur’ān and Sunnah and abandoning shirk.
– The reason for the state of the Ummah.
– The difference between the Saḥābah and those who came after them.
– Asking Allāh for steadfastness and fearing misguidance.
– The three who have tasted the sweetness of īmān.
– Rushing to perform good deeds before the appearance of fitan.
– Clinging to the Jamā’ah and Ahlul-Ḥaqq.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment