All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[12/02/2023] How Does a Servant Draw Near to Allāh Until He Is Loved by Allāh? – Lecture With Markaz Alhoeda Wa Noer (Rotterdam/Netherlands) – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
- Benefits from Shaykh Ibn Baz’s (رحمه الله) explanation of the ḥadīth of the Awliyā of Allāh.
- Benefits from the āyah, “As for those who strive hard in Us (Our Cause), We will surely guide them to Our Paths. And verily, Allāh is with the Muḥsinūn (good doers).” [Sūrah al-‘Ankabūt 29:69]
- The obligation of being constant in worship, steadfast upon the truth and patient upon that until death.
- Encouragement from the Qur’ān and Sunnah to not look down upon any deed, regardless of how small it is.
- A description of the awliyā of Allāh.
- A warning against harming the believers.
- Examples of actions that are beloved to Allāh, by way of which a person can draw near to Him.
- The error of those who seek to come close to Allāh by way of the recommended actions while leaving off what is obligatory.
- Actions by way of which a person can attain the Love of Allāh, and the fruits of reaching this great level.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment