Lecture at Masjid as-Salafi, May 2004.
– Women & knowledge
– The role of women in conveying the religion in the past
– Characteristics of the female caller
– The du’aa of Hannaa and the piety of Maryam alayha Salaam.
– The female sahabiyaat
– The male companions asking the female companions regarding affairs of the religion
– Notable female teachers of the Scholars of the past
Please leave a comment below describing the contents of this talk and how you benefited. This will help others and it is your way of aiding the da’wah.