All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
“Fear Allah wherever you are…” – By Abu Iyaad Amjad Rafiq حفظه الله. Masjid As-Sunnah, Bradford, UK.
– Explanation of the ḥadīth, “Have taqwá of Allāh wherever you may be and follow up an evil deed with a good deed, it will wipe it out, and behave with the people with excellent manners.” [Tirmidhī]
– Allāh’s commanded to have taqwá, and the meaning of at-Taqwá.
– Allāh’s command to fear the Fire.
– Allāh’s command to fear the Day of Judgement.
– Statements from the Salaf clarifying the meaning of taqwá.
– The example of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) in advising with taqwá.
– Having taqwá in every aspect of our lives and constantly being aware that Allāh is Ever-Watchful.
– The means given to us by Allāh to make up for our shortcomings.
– The meaning of ‘al-Hasanah’, and the best of the good deeds.
– Allah’s description of the believers.
– Rushing to make tawbah and the point at which it is no longer accepted.
– The completion of taqwá.
– An erroneous belief some people have regarding taqwá.
– The three elements of behaving well with the people.
– Allāh’s description of the Muttaqīn.
– Some fruits of taqwá.
– Advice from ‘Umar (رضى الله عنه), ‘Alī (رضى الله عنه) and ‘Umar b. ‘Abdul-Azīz (رحمه الله).
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.