All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[02/05/2022] Remain Upright, As You Have Been Commanded! – By Abu Hakeem Bilāl Davis حفظه الله. ‘Eid Khutbah, Small Heath Park, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– Sealing this great act of worship with celebration, and the ease of the dīn.
– Giving thanks to Allāh for allowing us to witness another Ramaḍān, the month of tremendous virtues.
– Glad tidings to the one who acted in accordance to what was required of him in this month.
– Striving in the way of Allāh and being thankful for the bounties of Allāh upon us.
– Scrutinising ourselves regarding how we utilised our time in Ramaḍān.
– An encouragement to follow up Ramaḍān with fasting six days of Shawwāl, and the reward for doing so.
– The Salaf on who should be congratulated and who should be consoled on the day of ‘Eid.
– Ibn Rajab (رحمه الله) on the one whom ‘Eid is truly for.
– A heart-trembling khuṭbah from one of the leaders of the Salaf regarding the seriousness of the dīn and being upright as we have been commanded.
– Leaving alone the excuses and clinging to the dīn.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment