All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions, and true followers.
‘Eid Al-Adha 1443 | 2022 – Do Not Forget the Blessing of Islam – By Uways At-Ṭaweel – London – UK.
Some points covered during this Khutbah
– Remembering the blessings of Allāh upon us and being grateful for them.
– The great blessing of Islām.
– How to show gratitude to Allāh.
– Excellent examples of gratitude from our Prophets (عليهم السلام).
– Ibn Taymiyyah (رحمه الله) on the greatest blessing Allāh has given to the people of the earth.
– That which the heavens and earth are beautified with.
– Ibn al-Qayyim (رحمه الله) on the meaning of “Light upon light” in Sūrah an-Nūr 24:35.
– Rejoicing and having delight in the favours of Allāh.
– Statements from the scholars regarding the meaning of faḍl and raḥmah in the verse,
قُلْ بِفَضْلِ ٱللَّهِ وَبِرَحْمَتِهِۦ فَبِذَٰلِكَ فَلْيَفْرَحُوا۟ هُوَ خَيْرٌ مِّمَّا يَجْمَعُونَ [Sūrah Yūnus 10:58].
– That which determines the level of a person’s happiness.
– Taking account of ourselves regarding how we behave in times of trials and afflictions.
– A profound statement from Ibn Taymiyyah (رحمه الله) regarding the blessings present in trials and hardship.
– Remembering our innumerable blessings when going through a trial.
– The Mercy and Forgiveness of Allāh.
– Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymīn (رحمه الله) on the fruits of remembering the blessings of Allāh.
– What should be done when one has the urge to disobey Allāh.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.