All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[15/10/2021] Don’t Wait For The Day of Grief and Regret – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
– The day of grief and regret.
– The true losers on the Day of Resurrection.
– The outcome of those who mocked and were heedless.
– The extreme joy of the people of Paradise and the extreme grief of the people of the Fire when it is announced, “Everlasting life and no more death.”
– The brevity of the life of this world.
– The disbeliever would sacrifice everyone and everything to save himself from the punishment of Allāh.
– Maintaining and protecting one’s Islām until the soul is taken.
– Preparing oneself and one’s family for the Day of Resurrection.
– A warning against the baseless celebration of the birthday of the Prophet ﷺ.
– The origin of the celebration of the birthday of the Prophet ﷺ.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.