All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[29/10/2021] Differ From The Unbelievers, Grow The Beard And Trim the Moustache – Khutbah by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله. Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
– The command to differ from the kuffār.
– Outward resemblance leads to inward imitation of the kuffār.
– Shaving the beard is from the affairs that lead to imitation of the kuffār.
– Clear evidence showing the command of the Messenger ﷺ to grow the beard and trim the moustache.
– The speech of the scholars regarding the obligation of growing the beard and the prohibition of shaving it.
– A warning against celebrating Halloween.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.