All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
Death – A Cup We Must All Drink From – By Ḥasan As-Ṣomālī حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lecture:
– Accepting the reality of death.
– The state of the believer and disbeliever when they die.
– A warning against delaying our preparation for death.
– Analysing what we have prepared for death and the hereafter.
– The reason the negligent, evildoer will want to return to the world when death comes to him.
– The advice of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) to benefit from five before five.
– Frequently thinking about death and its effect.
– The disbelievers’ fear of death.
– Statements from the scholars regarding the brevity of life and using our time in the obedience of Allāh.
– Understanding that everything upon the earth will perish.
– Living in this world as a stranger.
– The key to Paradise.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment