[01/10/2020] “Clinging to That Which The Companions were upon & Taking Them as The Example to be Followed” – Foundations of the Sunnah Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 8) by Abu Khadeejah.
Some of the points discussed in this lesson:
– Hold fast to that which the Companions were upon.
– Withholding from innovation and its people.
– The stance of the Companions towards Innovations.
– The history and deceptions of the Khawārij.
– Taking the Companions as an example to be followed.
– The virtues of the Companions of the Prophet ﷺ
– Ikhwān Al-Muslimoon – “The Muslim Brotherhood”.
– Jamāt At-Tablīgh.
Please leave a comment below describing the contents of this talk and how you benefited. This will help others and it is your way of aiding the da’wah.