All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[04/10/2019] Are You Truly Prepared for the Questioning in Your Grave? – By Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul Wahid حفظه الله. Khutbah at Masjid As-Salafi, Birmingham, UK.
Some points discussed during this Khutbah:
– The Lesser Resurrection.
– The angels that will come to a person in their grave and the questions they will ask.
– The manner in which the believer will answer and what will occur thereafter.
– The state of the munāfiqūn (hypocrites) in this world and in the grave.
– Those who deny the punishment and bliss of the grave.
– Proof that the unbelievers and Muslims who committed major sins will be punished in their graves.
– Seeking refuge with Allāh from the punishment of the grave and preparing oneself for the questioning.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.