All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[09/09/2021] Appearance of the Dajjāl, Descent of ‘Īsā ﷺ and Imān – Foundations of the Sunnah of Imām Ahmad bin Hanbal (Lesson 26) by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
Some points discussed during this lesson:
– Chapter: Belief in the Appearance of the Dajjāl
– The meaning of ‘Masīḥ’ and the reason why ‘Īsā b. Maryam (عليه السلام) and the Dajjāl are both referred to as such.
– Aḥādīth regarding the fitnah of the Dajjāl.
– The description of the Dajjāl.
– Chapter: Belief in the Descending of ‘Īsā (عليه السلام)
– The place, time and manner of his descent.
– Aḥādīth regarding the return of ‘Īsā b. Maryam and him killing the Dajjāl.
– Recognising the plots of the enemies and how to protect ourselves from them.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.
Be the first to comment