All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of all creation—and may He extol the Messenger in the highest company of Angels, and grant him peace and security—likewise to his family, Companions and true followers.
[21/01/2022] Ḥadīth #76 (Cont’d) – “One of You Does The Deeds of The People of Paradise…” – Explanation of Kitāb As-Sunnah from Sunan Ibn Mājah [Lesson 76] – by Abu Khadeejah ‘Abdul-Wāhid حفظه الله.
To listen to the previous lecture from this series CLICK HERE
Listen to all previous lessons via the PLAYLIST HERE
Some of the points discussed in this lesson: [Lesson 76]
– Ḥadīth #76 (cont’d).
– The four categories of people based upon their beginning and end.
– The end result of performing the deeds of the people of Paradise to be seen.
– The difference between the one who is sincere and the one who does good deeds to show the people.
– The first three people to be thrown into the Fire.
– The necessity of rectifying our hearts if we want to live and die upon good.
Polite Request: We have made these audios freely available ― We request that you donate the amount of just £2 or $2 (or more) as a Sadaqah to the Salafi Bookstore and Islamic Centre so they can continue their work to print and distribute free audios, leaflets and booklets to aid the da’wah of Ahlus-Sunnah and Hadīth across the world. And please make du’ā to Allah that He continues to aid and strengthen this blessed da’wah.
Please leave a comment below after listening to this audio, and make sure to share. May Allah bless you.