The first conference at Masjid as-Sunnah an-Nabawiyyah, 15th November 2014. A conference based upon the subject of Tawheed, a must listen. An excellent opening conference at this beautiful Masjid that was used for over a 100 years as a church, and then purchased by Ahlus-Sunnah – now Tawheed and the worship is established there.
May Allaah reward all those who lectured, organised and worked upon this event.
1. Introduction to Conference by Abu Hakeem.
2. The Origins and History of Shirk by Abu Iyaad.
3. The Foundations Of Tawheed – And How It Is Violated By Ahlul-Bid’ah, lecture by Abu Khadeejah.
4. The Purpose of Creation by Abu Idrees.
5. Tawheed and Its Effects on Individuals and Society by Abu Hakeem.
These foundational lectures collectively make an excellent da’wah tool for those wishing to invite people to Islam and its true meaning and understanding.
Please leave a comment below describing the contents of this talk and how you benefited. This will help others and it is your way of aiding the da’wah.